Air reservations for Mission / Humanitarian, Study, and Special Project Groups
For more than 30 years, Witte Travel & Tours has been arranging travel for mission and humanitarian groups, student study, and special project groups to destinations across the U.S. and around the globe. With a staff dedicated to handling group air arrangements and the resources of Raptim International Travel, consolidators, and airline contacts, we secure the most economical rates without sacrificing safety or comfort.
Our highly-trained group travel specialists negotiate group pricing, study and interpret group airline contracts, and organize and manage all the details unique to group travel.
Our services include:
- Air reservations for groups of 10 or more
- Air reservations plus hotel and transfers or rental vehicles
- Airport check-in service for most groups departing from Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Chicago
- Assistance with passports and visas
- Optional trip cancellation insurance
- Optional extended stays for members of the group
- Arrangements for individuals within the group to depart from another city
- Rail Europe tickets and passes
- Assistance during the trip, should any problems arise
Prior to departure
We supply an itinerary and a summary of the following:
- Check-in instructions
- Reminder to reconfirm all flights
- Baggage allowances
- Ticket restrictions and refund information
- Pre-reserved seats
- Tips for receiving frequent flyer mileage
Whether it’s airline reservations to South America for a church mission group, a student study group going to Belize, or arrangements for a special project group headed to New Mexico, Witte Travel & Tours has the credentials, experience, and contacts to make it happen!
Contact us for more information.