Bring your students’ learning to life in the great classrooms of the world.
You have a gift for sharing your knowledge with your students. At Witte Travel & Tours, our passion is one-of-a-kind made-to-order travel experiences. Together we can create unique study programs to complement and enhance your students’ academic learning. And change their lives forever.
Witte Travel & Tours has been custom-designing student programs since 1975. We listen to your hopes and dreams and then work with you to plan the itinerary that meets your goals. Whether you want to read Yeats in Sligo, trace the development of architecture in Italy, speak French in Paris, or revel in Madrid’s museums, we make it happen—and we make the whole process comfortable and enjoyable for you.
Our study programs
We know that travel ignites curiosity, broadens perspectives and understanding, and provides a richer context for what your students have learned in the classroom, lecture hall, and laboratory. We are committed to helping you select the arrangements that will meet your travel goals:
- Choose to have your tour led by a multi-lingual tour manager or driver/guide—or tour independently
- Combine visits to popular sites with out-of-the-way treasures
- Enjoy the in-depth information of local guides
- Participate in activities specific to your area of study
- Create the perfect balance between planned sightseeing and individual exploration
- Attend special exhibits and evening events
Attention to details
Start to finish, we take care of everything. Our services include:
- Personalize, full-color brochures and application forms
- Convenient online registration
- All arrangements for flights, land transportation, accommodations, and sightseeing
- Full breakfast daily and other meals according to your specifications
- Accounting services including individual billing, payment notices, cancellations, and refunds. All major credit cards accepted.
- Arrangements for individuals to extend their stays, visit additional destinations, etc.
Request a proposal for your group or call us at 800-469-4883
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” St. Augustine