Henk and Thressa Witte invite you to join them for a magnificent adventure, sailing from Rome on the ms Koningsdam with stops in beautiful port cities in Italy, Albania, and Greece along the way. Our journey begins on the western coast of Italy, with a visit to Rome and the ancient ruins in Ostia Antica, before making our way to Civitavecchia to board Holland America’s ms Koningsdam. From there we will travel down the coast of Italy, stopping in Albania, mainland Greece, and some of Greece and Italy’s most beautiful islands before returning to Rome.
- Roundtrip flights Grand Rapids to Rome
- Hotel accommodations according to the itinerary in moderate to standard first-class hotels and your onboard stateroom or suite with balcony.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner according to the itinerary
- Cruise gratuities
- Local guides as needed
- Port excursion to Lekuresi Castle and Blue Eye National Park in Sarande, Albania
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- Sightseeing and admission fees according to the itinerary
- Local taxes and fees