Join John Witte on a once in a lifetime journey through the eclectic oasis of Cuba.
Our tour begins in historic Havana where we will get a taste of the artistic culture of this vibrant city. We’ll experience the Cuban countryside with a visit to the Pinar del Rio province. The seaside “Pearl of the South” city of Cienfuegos and the Colonial-Spanish inspired city of Trinidad will give us an authentic taste of Cuban life. Our final destination will be Santiago de Cuba, known as Cuba’s most Caribbean city. In a country noted for rich musical traditions, some of the best can be experienced here, including traditional music and dance and professional choirs.
- Roundtrip air Grand Rapids to Cuba
- Land transportation provided by deluxe motorcoach
- 11 nights’ accommodations
- Breakfast daily, 8 lunches, and 8 dinners
- Tour manager throughout tour, local guides where needed
- Sightseeing and associated fees as per the itinerary
- Local taxes, fees, and tipping included
- Required Cuban medical insurance and Tourist Visa