Handbell ringers and enthusiasts are invited to join leading handbell clinician Deborah Rice and Keith Cole of Witte Tours on a musical adventure in Spain!
This international festival of singers and ringers promises to deliver a colorful musical palette, with concerts in Barcelona, Burgos, Salamanca, and the Madrid area. The repertoire will include mass selections, some combining handbells and handchimes. Don’t miss this opportunity to share your talents with the Spanish people! Open to individuals, partial groups, and non-ringers.
- Air transportation from New York to Barcelona and from Madrid to New York, with other departure cities available upon request.
- Land transportation for the complete itinerary in Spain by deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Accommodations in moderate first-class to standard first-class hotels based on two persons sharing a room with private facilities.
- Breakfast daily and five dinners.
- English-speaking Spanish tour manager to accompany the group from arrival in Spain until departure. The tour manager will be assisted by local guides as needed, and Witte tour coordinator Keith Cole will accompany the group throughout.
- Sightseeing and admission fees in accordance with the itinerary.
- Polo shirts with a custom logo.
- Handbells to be provided by Malmark.
- Tipping and taxes on all services, including tips to the tour manager, motorcoach driver, and local guides, and all hotel, local government, and estimated airport taxes.