Follow in the footsteps of Jesus during the day and learn more about Jesus during evening study sessions!
Travel to New Testament sites connected with Jesus’ life: Bethlehem, Nazareth, Herod the Great’s harbor in Caesarea, Capernaum, Bethsaida, Caesarea Philippi, and the major biblical sites in Jerusalem. Other exciting activities include a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, floating in the Dead Sea, and visits to Masada, Qumran, and the Herodium. This tour also uniquely involves key sites in Jordan: Bethany, where Jesus was baptized; Machaerus, where John was beheaded; Mount Nebo, where Moses viewed the promised land before his death; and the amazing city of Petra. Most days conclude with an evening study session that involves an inspirational lesson about Jesus’ life and ministry or the background of the New Testament.
Join host Jeff Weima, professor of New Testament at Calvin Theological Seminary and leading biblical scholar, for this life-impacting tour!
- Roundtrip Air from Chicago or Toronto to Tel Aviv and returning from Amman to Chicago or Toronto.
- Land transportation via deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Accommodations in superior tourist-class to moderate first-class hotels with private facilities.
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- English-speaking tour guides to accompany the group throughout the tour.
- Sightseeing and admission fees in accordance with the itinerary.
- Gratuities and taxes on all services, including tips to the tour personnel and hotel, local government, and estimated airport taxes.
- Extensive study materials.
- Use of personal headsets in Israel.