Savor the sweet life — la dolce vita — that is at a center of Italian cuisine, Italian viticulture and Italian scenery.
Join Bruce and Judy Buursma on a spectacular sojourn through the stunning island of Sicily and the Southern Italy peninsula from the Amalfi Coast to Pompeii and to the Eternal City of Rome and the Vatican.
You’ll be captivated by sweeping landscapes and vistas, ancient temples and ruins, charming bayside villages and sprawling hillside vineyards, magnificent museums and millennia-old monuments that offer inspiring echoes of civilizations past.
The food. The wine. The limoncello. The olive groves. The stately cypress trees. The rugged coastlines. A taste of the sweet, sweet life can be yours to experience and long remember.
Brochures will be available June 2019
- Roundtrip Airfare from Grand Rapids
- 12 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast Daily, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Tour Manager throughout the tour and local guides as needed
- Sightseeing Fees and Admissions
- Local Taxes and Fees