Henk and Thressa Witte invite you to join them on an unforgettable adventure through the magnificent Alpine Region of Southern Germany, Austria, and Switzerland!
Our journey begins in the German province of Bavaria, where we will take in all this beautiful area of the country has to offer. We will also attend the world-famous Passion Play about the life of Christ, which takes place every 10 years in the quaint village of Oberammergau. From there, we will travel through Austria and into Switzerland, visiting castles nestled in the mountains, quaint ski towns, and even taking a first-class journey from St. Moritz to Zermatt on the renowned Glacier Express train! Our tour concludes in Geneva, with a first-hand view into the Swiss Reformation.
- Flights from Grand Rapids to Munich and from Geneva back to Grand Rapids
- Hotel accommodations for 10 nights in moderate to standard first-class hotels
- Breakfast daily, one lunch and seven dinners
- Multi-lingual European tour manager to accompany the group throughout and local guides as needed
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- Glacier Express train in 1st class from St. Moritz to Zermatt
- Sightseeing and admission fees, including Oberammergau Passion Play performance
- Local taxes and fees