Walk in the footsteps of Paul during the day and learn more about the apostle at night!
Travel by motorcoach (eight days) and cruise ship (three days) to sites connected with Paul’s Second and Third Missionary Journeys: Neapolis, Philippi, Amphipolis, Apollonia, Thessaloníki, Berea, Athens, Corinth, Cenchrea, and Ephesus.
Also see other major sites of biblical, archaeological, and cultural interest including Delphi, Metéora, Vergina, and the islands of Pátmos, Crete, and Santorini. Most evenings feature a study session on “Paul: His Life & His Letters.”
Join host Jeff Weima, professor of New Testament at Calvin Theological Seminary and leading Pauline scholar, for this truly inspirational tour.
- Air transportation roundtrip from Chicago to Greece
- Land and sea transportation via deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach and by cruise ship
- Hotel accommodations in standard first-class to superior first-class hotels and in outside cabins during the cruise
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, and nine dinners
- Greek tour manager to accompany the group during the land portion of the tour
- Sightseeing and admission fees in accordance with the itinerary, along with most shore excursions during the cruise
- Use of personal headsets
- Tipping and taxes for all services
- Extensive study materials