Step into the colorful culture of Morocco, Africa’s most northwestern country. Starting with a drink at Rick’s Café (yes, this establishment was inspired by the 1942 movie classic, Casablanca), you’ll then dive into the magic of this region. You’ll see multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites, join a family for a Moroccan cooking lesson, go winetasting in Meknes, and even sleep in Berber tents in the Sahara Desert!
What are you waiting for? Join Moroccan native Nadine Goodban on a tour through this exotic land.
- Tour Hassan II Mosque
- Walking tour of Rabat
- Medina of Fez, A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Cooking demonstration with local family
- Medina of Meknes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Winetasting in Meknes
- Overnight in Berber tents
- Ouarzazate – Morocco’s Little Hollywood!
- Drive through the high Atlas Mountains
- Medina of Marrakech
- And more!
ACTIVE – Activity levels vary from day to day. Sightseeing is often a brisk walk over distances of several miles on cobblestone streets and uneven ground.