Witte Travel & Tours is a full-service travel agency and well-known tour operator. We have over 45 years of experience in arranging custom-designed vacations and tours to destinations throughout the world.
Accountant – The Accountant at Witte Travel manages the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger, Group Accounting and Vacation Accounting areas. This position is full-time (Monday-Friday), works in the Witte office building and reports to the Accounting/Human Resources Manager. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting with at least 3 years of direct accounting experience within a company or organization. Employment is contingent on passing a background check.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting and at least 3 years of direct accounting experience within a company or organization
- Demonstrated team player
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Creative problem solver
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work duties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional, honest and ethical
- Self motivated, well organized and goal oriented
- Established computer software skills
- Open minded and willing to take on new challenges
This position is eligible for full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation/sick time). Employees at Witte Travel also earn hours and funding towards future vacation trips.
If you are interested in working with a great team in an exciting industry, please respond with a cover letter and resume emphasizing your education, experience and qualifications to . Please do not call.