Witte Travel & Tours is a full-service travel agency and a well-known tour operator. We have over 40 years of experience in arranging custom-designed vacations and tours to destinations throughout the world. This position will complement our staff of highly skilled and talented individuals. Witte Travel & Tours offers competitive wage and benefit packages including travel opportunities.
Group Tour Sales Consultant – International Travel
Witte Tours seeks an outgoing, dynamic professional to join our Outside Sales team selling custom group tours. Combine your travel experience and relational selling skills to share the world with students, choirs, orchestras, bands, churches, and other affinity groups. Cultivate prospects, develop leads and turn proposals into tours by communicating with a network of clients who require custom itineraries for tours throughout the world.
Work full-time with benefits from your home office. Compensation is a base salary + unlimited commission potential, and travel opportunities. Regular local travel is expected, as well as some national and international travel. Work independently as well as collaboratively, representing our clients to other sales and operations staff. The ideal candidate;
- Demonstrates a strong history of relational sales, research, communication, and creativity.
- Focuses intently on client’s goals and experience. Offers recommendations. Solves problems. Resolves concerns.
- Thrives on networking and meeting new people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Is self-motivated. Enjoys working both autonomously and as part of a team on long-term projects.
- Is passionate about travel.
- Has a background in musical performance and/or knowledge of a European language.
Other qualifications; Bachelor’s Degree, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, current MS Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and CRM skills.
Apply for this position by e-mailing or mailing your resume emphasizing your educational background, work experience and achievements. Please do not call.