Congratulations! You’re getting Married!
Let the planning begin. With everything you have to consider and arrange, let our trusted Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialists help with the details.
No matter how far from home, your wedding day can be an intimate ceremony for two or a shared celebration with family and friends. If you are planning a destination wedding and want to invite family and friends, selecting the right resort at the right location is the first step. Many premier all-inclusive resorts offer complimentary wedding ceremonies or weddings at reduced rates. Most wedding packages include a marriage officer (Justice of the Peace upon request) and special touches such as tropical flowers, a wedding cake, and even an intimate candlelight dinner for the bride and groom. There are hosts of other services available to personalize your wedding.
5 Steps for a Successful Destination Wedding
1. Use a travel consultant. Communicate with your consultant and know that it’s okay to be upfront with your wishes. Your Destination Wedding Specialist will help you make your dreams come true and offer planning advice and help you stay on budget.
2. Know your budget. And, what you’re willing to spend money on. Understanding what is most important to you will help when making tough decisions. For example, if you had to spend top dollar on either invitations or flowers, which would you choose?
3. Give your family and friends plenty of time to make their travel plans. If you plan to marry during peak season, save-the-date cards should be sent 10-12 months in advance.
4. Know the rules and regulations for obtaining a marriage license in your chosen destination. If you’re working with one of our specialists, you can rest assured that you will have a valid marriage license.
5. Buy a wedding dress after you have chosen your destination. Wearing a fairy-tale satin ballgown on a hot and humid tropical afternoon can leave you uncomfortable and sweaty on your special day.
Why Trust Witte Travel & Tours for your Destination Wedding?
I want to say THANK YOU to Teri Yonker at Witte Travel for all of her help and assistance with our honeymoon. Without a doubt we had THE BEST TIME of our lives. Every detail was taken care of and it was so nice to not have to think or worry about anything. The flight was great (direct is definitely the way to go) and the resort was breathtaking!!!!!! Everything was absolutely perfect. It was so hard coming back, we did not want to leave. We would recommend Witte to anyone! They are fabulous!Nicole R. | Bride
Cathy was fantastic!! We told her exactly what we wanted in a resort, and she found it within our budget. She truly helped to ensure [that] our honeymoon was amazing! I’m so glad we had her assist us with booking our trip versus finding a location on the web. Her knowledge and experience are priceless!Jenny B. | Bride
From the ceremony to the honeymoon
We ensure that your honeymoon is as romantic & memorable as you dreamed it would be.
In today’s world of instant access to unlimited information on travel options, you might be wondering why it makes sense to plan your honeymoon with one of our travel professionals.
We take the time to get to know you, what you like to see and do, and in what style. Then we match these factors with your budget, your schedule, and our insider connections with the best travel providers. Our travel professionals are here for you to talk to, to answer your questions, and to design a honeymoon perfect just for you. No website or cell phone “app” can personalize your special day the way that we can!
You can rely on Witte for expert insights
It’s our job and our passion to know the world’s greatest destinations inside and out. Our expertise and resources give you an insider’s view when planning your honeymoon. We are here to:
Save you Time
Our extensive knowledge of cruise lines, resorts, airlines and tour operators allows us to cut through the clutter and zero in on the honeymoon you really want.
Save you Money
We have access to discounted, limited-time offers and exclusive benefits that are only available through a travel company.
Personalize your Honeymoon
Through our global network of trusted travel partners, we can custom-tailor your honeymoon to perfectly match your individual needs and desires.
Be there for you
Sometimes the perfectly planned honeymoon hits a snag—like a missed plane connection, a medical emergency, or a front desk clerk who can’t find your hotel reservation. If you have booked with us, you can simply give us a call and we will handle the rest.